- W-4 IRS
- I-9 Employment Eligibility
- Do not file Form I-9 with USCIS or U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
- Employers must have a completed Form I-9 on file for each person on their payroll who is required to complete the form.
- Form I-9 must be retained and stored by the employer either for three years after the date of hire or for one year after employment is terminated, whichever is later.
- The form must be available for inspection by authorized U.S. Government officials from the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Labor, or Department of Justice.
- I-9 in Spanish
- W-2 Forms for 2016
Instructions for filing electronically
State of Florida Required Posters at Place of Business