The TechSoup Digital Resilience Program will help nonprofit organizations build the infrastructure and competencies to not just survive in a rapidly changing world but thrive in it.
This program is made possible through the generous support of the Truist Foundation. Participants in this program will receive funding to super-charge their digital transformation journey by adopting technology allowing them to operate more flexibly and with greater resilience. The value to be received by participant organizations is up to $10,000. We will provide a thorough assessment of your current state, and then give you the guidance, the skills and the tools to fill critical gaps and allow you to provide more impact to your community.
This application form is thorough; it will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
The program will last for approximately six months, and require a staff member to dedicate 3-5 hours per week to the work. Additionally, your organization will need a resource who will be able to support the new systems and programs ongoing. While the cost of most tools and services will be covered by TechSoup, your organization may have to pay up front for certain subscriptions, and be reimbursed shortly thereafter, due to the nature of many subscription products. This program is limited to organizations based in and providing services in certain US states. See the list in below Requirements section.
- Must be a 501c(3) nonprofit organization located in one of the following states: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia.
- Must be a TechSoup member. Becoming a member is easy, free and full of benefits. Get started here.
- Must have an annual operating budget under $2.5 million. This is an estimate of what it costs to run your organization’s programs for the fiscal year. This corresponds to the annual expenses reported to the IRS in the last filing year (line 18 of Form 990; line 17 of Form 990EZ).
- Must be willing to commit staff resources (average of 3-5 hours per week ongoing) to drive the program forward, as well as manage upgraded systems and tools.
- Must be providing direct human services in your community.
Ready to apply?
Featured Image: Photo by Marvin Meyer on Unsplash
Leave a Reply