Jim O’Reilley and Birgit Pauli-Haack discuss ways to streamline scheduling social media publishing and cross-posting. Use analytics tools to find out when your followers, fans are online so you can optimize visibility of your posts. Make a plan for your online activists’ volunteers to spread out their reposting, retweeting and sharing of your information. Learn more about the Social Quant Study on how to increase your Twitter engagement. And learn of methods how to reshare Instagram photos on Instagram and Twitter.
- The Webby Awards
- WordPress: Target Browser Coverage by Matt Mullenweg
- NPTech News curated by Birgit Pauli-Haack
Find the best times for maximizing social media reach
Apps for reposting photos on Instagram and cross-posting to Twitter
Articles and other content mentioned
- Instagram reaches 700 Million users
- How to Improve Tweet Activity – A Study of One Billion+ Tweets
- Episode #7 Connection your website to the Social Networks
- Increasing Your Social Media Visibility via Google, Facebook and Twitter
Next Episode: Episode #18 Using Google Drive for Board Collaboration
Send in your ‘burning technology question’! In our next episode, we are answering Questions from our followers & listeners.
Subscribe to our podcast on your most favorite network:
Previous Episode: Episode #16: The 2017 Nonprofit Technology Awards