In this episode, Birgit and Jim share some marketing predictions in social media as presented by 35 experts in social media. There are several sources of information on the subject. Brand24 first published the primary source for this episode in December of 2016. Experts discussed Opportunities and Obstacles.
Jim congratulates Birgit for being one of the 35 social media experts from around the world sharing their predictions for social media in 2017. Birgit describes her experience with Brand 24, a social media listening tool out of Poland.
The two most common predictions for 2017 were about the increasingly dominant role of video and omnichannel marketing. One expert spoke about Virtual Reality and how a nonprofit put it to good use already today in London. Of course, the biggest carryovers from 2016 are ensuring all content is available on mobile devices, and the fresh and original content are in ever increasing demand. The link to the predictions appears below and includes links to each contributor.
- Brand24: 35 experts share their social media marketing predictions
- Bill Gates Internet Tidal Wave memo
- Forbes: “Why the future of Digital Commerce is the Omni-Channel
- Take VR Photos with Google Cardboard Camera App for Android and iPhone
- Birgit Pauli-Haack and Mike Sadowski met in Warsaw
- 10+ Quotes on How to win in Social Media
- 5th Birthday Video by Team Brand24 on Facebook (use “See Translation” link for a version of the message in your language!)
- Subscribe to our eNews!
NPTech Projects META
Next Episode: Episode #11: Ingredients for a Successful Video
Subscribe to our podcast on your most favorite network:
Previous Episode: Episode #9: After Successful Pilot Impact Circles will launch in 2017